What is for Dinner, Dec 27th, 2011?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
What was for Dinner, Dec 27th, 2011?

I didn't see a thread.

I am in the process of making spaghetti and meatballs... What about you?

Last edited:
I worked on some leftovers. I noshed on some Orzo Salad, scrounged some loose meat out of the freezer, made a sandwich and polished off the rest of the Lemon Pepper Green Beans.

I was dragged through 3 grocery stores today. We filled the back seat of the car and the trunk with bags. Getting ingredients to prep for New Year's day party. Plus I bought stuff to re-stock my own pantry/frig. The temp may have been mild, however, the wind was biting cold. I was exhausted when I got home. I Nuked 2 hot dogs and slathered them with mustard. I toasted the buns. And that's all the energy I have for today. Well, maybe enough energy to burp a tupperware container and extract a few Christmas cookies. I remembered to buy milk. Hooray. :yum:

After a long and tiring day at work, and being in agony with my burnt and blistered hand, I just made a spicy stir fry with some sprouts.

After a long and tiring day at work, and being in agony with my burnt and blistered hand, I just made a spicy stir fry with some sprouts.
I'm sorry about your hand! :( I've burnt myself enough to know it's not fun. I am surprised that you can even cook. Whenever I got near any kind of heat, my hand or arm would throb. I hope it gets better soon!

This was our dinner.

img_1088549_0_104dd893f3a55a2562e48e255e1cd55c.jpg

I finished off the Swedish meatballs that I made for Xmas Eve.
Ahhh... swedish meatballs. My aunt Debbie always made them for Christmas and sometimes even at Thanksgiving. I'll have to make some soon, but I have to get more ground beef.

Last edited:
I was dragged through 3 grocery stores today. We filled the back seat of the car and the trunk with bags. Getting ingredients to prep for New Year's day party. Plus I bought stuff to re-stock my own pantry/frig. The temp may have been mild, however, the wind was biting cold. I was exhausted when I got home. I Nuked 2 hot dogs and slathered them with mustard. I toasted the buns. And that's all the energy I have for today. Well, maybe enough energy to burp a tupperware container and extract a few Christmas cookies. I remembered to buy milk. Hooray. :yum:
LOL... I did that for lunch on Monday. I had mine with melted American cheese.

I ended up making a quick mac and cheese with a couple of hot dogs tossed in.

We do think alike sometimes :ermm:
I was playing around with my new rifle until about 9:00, so put together a quick "American KD" ;) with pulled pork, black beans and chipotle sauce mixed in. Ate it right out of the pot with the wooden spoon I used to make it :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom