What is for Dinner, Friday, July 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he wasn't lacking bourbon, guys, he drank too much bourbon! guys! just kidding!

Happy Anniversary Alix and Ken

9.gif

kades

French dip sandwiches,potatoe salad, also some sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and an apple crostata with vanilla ice cream all home made or grown:LOL:
kades

Went to the drive thru at Wendy's, got the Asian chicken and a large iced tea. Chicken's not bad. One could get a couple of orders, take it home, top a veggies stir fry (like those you'd find in the freezer veggie section), serve with rice or noodles and have a quick meal.

Its our anniversary today and we are going down to a Taste of Edmonton for our dinner. I plan on sampling as much as I can hold.
Happy Anniversary! :)

I changed my mind. I'm not in the mood for a stuffed zucchini. So, I'm making a vegetable wrap sandwich in a flour tortilla with mozz cheese, warmed in the oven. On the side... not sure... maybe tater-tots.

looks elegant what is it?
I'm not sure what to call it. I put sun-dried tomato spread, Parmigiano-Romano and Chevre on sliced bread and baked it. After baking, I added some basil (it was a little large this time, last time it was over minced).

Lets see, I tasted sliced sirloin on rice with sesame sauce, chicken chili pops, dry spicy chicken, perogies, chili lime prawns, grilled chicken on a ciabatta, dry garlic ribs, lahem mishwi, sno cone with fruit and cream, some cannoli, deep fried mars bar, chocolate dipped strawberries and a cappuccino shooter cup. Then I chased it all with lemon gelato. Holy moly I'm full.

Last edited:
thank you!! so this is the SECOND recipe you posted in that thread tonight? (the one with the picture) or is it a continuation of the first post? what i mean is do i need to copy and follow both recipes?

The first post is a few weeks back and is a spicy version. The second one is the recipie for the soy garlic version.

Back
Top Bottom