What is for Dinner, Friday, July 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
morning VB.
i think left over stuffed pepper halves and a salad i think for dinner.

i am going to make spinach pies at some point in the very near future if my back allows.

Good Morning, msmofet! :)

I hope feel better soon! :(

I have to use up some broccoli..but, I might have that for a snack later this afternoon.

At a farmer's market, I bought some gorgeous zucchini and might stuff that and have that for dinner! :chef:

Good Morning, msmofet! :)

I hope feel better soon! :(

I have to use up some broccoli..but, I might have that for a snack later this afternoon.

At a farmer's market, I bought some gorgeous zucchini and might stuff that and have that for dinner! :chef:
thank you.

i think i will try to grab a few more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

having friends over:

summer in full bloom making the most of fresh veg.

starters will be "Italian Quesadillas" garlic oil, fresh tomato, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper, quick heat in a covered non stick pan, slice up and dang they're tasty.

pasta with a lamb ragout (local onions garlic carrots tomatoes) zucchini juliennes quick sauteed in garlic and oil over the pasta, then the ragout on top. Beautiful and really tasty.

local fresh made ice cream and peaches on top! nothing better

Potluck dinner.
For sure we will have Red Bliss Tater Salad, since that is what I made!

I'm making a pot of hot and sour soup. SO is picking up some egg rolls on the way home. That's dinner.

We've been eating out for almost a week now while cleaning out my in-laws house after their move to a more manageable apartment near family. My pantry is bare and so will have to hit the store this afternoon. Guess I'll figure it out when I see what's on sale at the grocery!

dh has requested a meal I made a few nights ago...

pasta, broccoli and pesto

half way through cooking the pasta, I added chopped broccoli, drained the pasta and broccoli and stirred it into some warmed pesto...easy, quick and delicious.....sure wishing I had some ripe tomatoes....

i left like 2/3 of my dry-aged strip steak from yesterday, so that's dinner, or maybe canned veggie-beef soup. fruit salad with mango, cherries, starfruit & kiwi to follow.

Leftover ribs, potato salad (if I get it made), and not sure what else.

Dessert - Dad will have the Diabetic Chocolate cake I made him with a little taste of the non-diabetic raspberry ripple ice cream I made last night with the fresh farmer's market raspberries! I will have a much larger portion of the ice cream! :whistling

Porky Chops -------
Butter Beans with Tasso ---------
Yellow Squash ---------
Recycled Green Beans ---------
Sliced d'mators, vidalias, bread & butter pickles, and pods of hot pepper ------
Chocolate Ice Cream ---------

Porky Chops -------
Butter Beans with Tasso ---------
Yellow Squash ---------
Recycled Green Beans ---------
Sliced d'mators, vidalias, bread & butter pickles, and pods of hot pepper ------
Chocolate Ice Cream ---------

Uncle B, aren't you getting bored with plain ol' chocolate ice cream? Read my profile message to you! ;)

UB, have you been gone or did I just miss your posts? I don't remember seeing you around this week.

We are having taco salad with lettuce. I don't remember just where the romaine was a problem, but didn't want to take a chance.

Back
Top Bottom