What Is For Dinner Halloween Night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we get meals for working my school kitchen/cafeteria, so my dinner was chix stuffed with broccoli/cheese, breaded, fried, then baked, pasta with marinara, & peas.
also flank steak that we were slicing.

baby back ribs, rice, Bush beans, salad pumpkin bread and lots and lots of CANDY! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Have lots of fun!!!

Well, we had the great northern beans & cornbread we were going to have last night. Hubby wanted to save them for tonight so I wouldn't have to rush to cook supper tonight & get the kids ready for trick-or-treating. It was a perfect meal before going out to get candy!

Thanks each :)

in the end we had Kingprawn fried rice and crispy fried Wonton, I had Chicken with cashew nuts, and DW has Sweet`n`Sour Chicken.

I had Beer and she had Cherry Brandy, I woke up feeling just great, so I`ve given her my share of the Alka-Seltza :)

It is getting dark early now, so I made some roll-ups using most of the ingredients for mufalletas. Toasted the flat bread slightly. Hard salami, smoked turkey, various kinds of olives, and sprouts. The idea was something we could eat out of hand and still answer the door. We don't get many trick-or-treaters and didn't want to miss one. Sat in front of the fireplace, sipped, answered the door, and chatted with parents.

Back
Top Bottom