What is for Dinner, January 29, '09?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
What is for Dinner this Thursday, January 29, '09?

I am not sure yet. Something with chicken breast or ground turkey.. not sure.... Proabaly chicken, and I better take that out of the freezer. :ermm:

Last edited:
Taco salad.I'm trying really hard to use up stuff in the freezer that we've been just shuffling around and there were two small containers of my husband's most excellent chili crowding the shelves. Its easy peasy cooking for me tonight.

Smoked mackerel with potato salad and then ice cream to finish it off.

left over baked with salsa and cheese chicken thighs, and rice a roni, also left over. made with chicken stock and was to salty. may add a veg to it to soak it up. apple pastry for dessert

Baked potatoe soup, warm buttered Italian bread and either fruit or green salad, the fruit is calling to me though:LOL: dessert is just some panna cotta
kadesma

Baked potatoe soup, warm buttered Italian bread and either fruit or green salad, the fruit is calling to me though:LOL: dessert is just some panna cotta
kadesma

Oooh what kind of panna cotta? I love panne cotta possibly as much as I love creme brulee.:pig:

We are using gift cards we received for Christmas and getting steaks from LoneStar Steak house, bake potatoes, and grilled veggies.

I made my own cornbread crumbs today with leftovers from the freezer. I'm going to use that to coat the chicken and make a gravy using leftover cr. of chicken soup... either stuffing or mashed potatoes on the side with.... I think beets... but I don't think they pair well with chicken...... I posted a question in the "General Cooking Questions" forum. If the "general" consensus agrees, then I'll give him a tossed salad prior to dinner.

Steamed rice, seafood soup, sauteed broccoli w/oyster sauce, sweet and sour spear ribs

Back
Top Bottom