What is for Dinner, Monday, 1-19-09?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I can't believe no one started this yet... :rolleyes:

I'm going to have a chicken salad with ranch dressing... I think.

For Mark's dinner, I'm going to make him a breaded pork chop and buttered egg noodles with gravy for the both... a vegie... either broccoli, grean beans or peas.

We are still working on
chicken soup and chicken casserole... there's only the two of us but I cook for 5 or six. So many leftovers. LOL!!!

Unless, I head to Glories house, that sounds much better!!!!!

We are still working on
chicken soup and chicken casserole... there's only the two of us but I cook for 5 or six. So many leftovers. LOL!!!

Unless, I head to Glories house, that sounds much better!!!!!
I know how that is! My freezer is full... then I end up using them for lunches.

Cold roasted chicken with parsnips,peppers,potatoes,sweet potato,red onion all chopped up & drizzled with olive & roasted in the oven.

I know how that is! My freezer is full... then I end up using them for lunches.

I know..Poor Paul, I fix them for his lunches and then he has to come home and eat them for dinner too. He says he doesn't mind but I still feel guilty about it.;)

Had planned a rerun of last night, but changed my mind. I discovered a container of French onion soup in the freezer, so that will dictate what I have. I'm in the mood for beef and may take a small steak out of the freezer and marinate it, then cook it in my grill pan. Lots of romaine in the fridge and some delicious dressing. Salad would be good.

Tonight I am trying Michelemarie's Artichoke Chicken Florentine. With it I will probably have bread and a vegetable on the side. I also need to make some iced tea today.

It's reallllly really good!!!

Add some extra tomatoes though for some extra flavor zing!;);)

Chicken salad with green onions, walnuts or almonds, pieces of apple a splash of lemon and mixed with a little mayo, am debating about adding some water chestnuts.. Will put this on some wonderful french rolls, Plus french onion soup I need to get started on very soon.Slices of honeydew and that should do it. Dessert nah the melon is enough:LOL: unless I get going here...
chocolate cup cakes are calling me!

kadesma

I have hamburger out, I'm thinking Ol Blues' baked taco pasta.

I am thinking something healthy tonight, since it has been a long partying three-day weekend and lazying around! Here's what I have in mind, bake tilapia fillets with cream of celery soup, a little non-fat milk, some leftover cooked brown rice, and paprika / black pepper for seasoning. Yum yum, I am hungry already!! ;)

~~Saraaaaaaaa

Grilled cheese and tomato soup tonight. I'm hosting an inaugural brunch tomorrow, so I've got some prep work to do tonight.

Back
Top Bottom