What is for Dinner, Monday 9-5-11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pan-fried burger topped with Tabasco hot & spicy ketchup, pickle chips, homemade macaroni salad, red seedless grapes and green salad (butter lettuce, radicchio, sliced mushroom cap and sliced tomato) dressed with ground sea salt, ground pepper and lemon juice.

img_1045809_0_3882515936def76e5eef260af4d43c3b.jpg

msmofet said:
Pan-fried burger topped with Tabasco hot & spicy ketchup, pickle chips, homemade macaroni salad, red seedless grapes and green salad (butter lettuce, radicchio, sliced mushroom cap and sliced tomato) dressed with ground sea salt, ground pepper and lemon juice.

Looks scrumptious, MM!

Beautiful as usual, MsM.

We grilled some chicken thighs that I had marinated in Wishbone Italian salad dressing. Sides were baked beans with extra bacon, my KFC copycat slaw, and garlic bread.

Beautiful as usual, MsM.

We grilled some chicken thighs that I had marinated in Wishbone Italian salad dressing. Sides were baked beans with extra bacon, my KFC copycat slaw, and garlic bread.
Thank you K. Your dinner sounds yummy.

We have dogs, kraut and beans for tomorrow dinner.

looks great as usual, mofet. :chef:

Chicken Pam w/pasta and a salad.

The little 1950's state of the art supermarket in the next town has started offering "cubed" chicken and pork made in the same way that cube steaks are done. I had never seen those before. The chicken "steaks" were perfect for the chicken parm.

aunt bea, have you ever seen the machine they use for "cubing" meats? it looks like a type of pasta maker from hell, or like a pasta maker turned decepticon.

looks great as usual, mofet. :chef:

aunt bea, have you ever seen the machine they use for "cubing" meats? it looks like a type of pasta maker from hell, or like a pasta maker turned decepticon.
Thank you buck and ROTFL @ the transformers quip!

Yesterday was a yucky day here in Georgia! Rain all day then late afternoons we had a Tornado Warning. So we made some home-made (from scratch) Chili - very good seeing it was cool. Today's even cooler though, today's high is only 63 degree's.

I have no idea.. I know it's going to be something with lots of vegies.

What are you having?............if you're in the US, probably something on the grill
I'm sorry I started this thread when there was already one there. I didn't see it. I wear glasses, but I didn't think I was that blind. :ermm:

Yesterday was a yucky day here in Georgia! Rain all day then late afternoons we had a Tornado Warning. So we made some home-made (from scratch) Chili - very good seeing it was cool. Today's even cooler though, today's high is only 63 degree's.
Chili sounds good, but don't rub it in about the temps. Here it's supposed to be around 90 all week.

img_1046037_0_3882515936def76e5eef260af4d43c3b.jpg
What a great Labor Day meal!

We made another Borders run yesterday so we had 5 Guys burgers while we were out.

I sure hope you get to feeling better very soon, babetoo!

Soup! Lots of soup! Sometimes when you start eating it, you will become hungry!

Rest as much as you can. Drink as much water based beverages as possible.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery!

thanks tim, i feel just as yucky today, so will decide at dinner time. maybe some canned soup and garlic bread. i have bean with bacon, one of my fave. no energy to make soup from scratch. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom