What is for Dinner, Monday, April 27th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My middle son (picky one!) saw Jumbo shells at the store the other day and asked if I would make them...... I think today's the day, stuffed shells, he better like them!

Oh I got the pickiest kid on the planet his food can't touch one another and only eats two kinds of veggies, he'll move out one day !! LOLhave a great day !!!

A tuna steak that's marinating right now in coconut milk, serrano chiles, lime juice, onion and garlic. I'll put that on the grill while I make a sauce out of the marinade.

UB, that sounds great. Too late for me to start the beans, though. I think we will have pork chops, squash casserole, green beans and sliced tomatoes - maybe some cornbread.

A tuna steak that's marinating right now in coconut milk, serrano chiles, lime juice, onion and garlic. I'll put that on the grill while I make a sauce out of the marinade.

WOW - that sounds super yummy. When I grill a tuna steak, I seem to always overcook it or dry it out. Your recipe sounds very flavorful.

I am making grilled chicken, grilled aspargus, grilled red peppers, and a salad. I might make my standard Greek salad or a cilantro lime cream type dressing.

Licia ---That's what I had for Sunday dinner...P-Chops, Sweet Potato Casserole, Broccoli Casserole, Peas, Cornbread, Cold slices of Onion, Chocolate Ice Box Pie....

Well, that sounds terrible - - - I'll run right over and take it off your hands...spare you the agony of eating it. :ermm::LOL::stuart:

I have a rump roast in the pressure cooker, not sure what I will do with it. Any suggestions?

Have you ever heard of dumping in a jar of pepperoncini peppers, juice and all, and then cooking it? It makes the most amazing sandwiches. Just pull the meat apart with two forks and don't forget the juice to dip in!!! Add some grilled peppers and onions, or not, cheese if you want, or not, and chow down!

Well, that sounds terrible - - - I'll run right over and take it off your hands...spare you the agony of eating it. :ermm::LOL::stuart:

now elf, did you forget your senile pills today? you know something like that isn't on your plan, now gimme that tuna steak & go take 'em.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that sounds awesome!
I came across some awesome tuna last week, and did a little sweet spicy soy marinade for it, topped with pineapple caramelized in brown sugar and cayenne. It turned out really nice.
As for tonight groceries are very low, so chicken fried rice is on the menu, and I found my favorite soy sauce so I need an excuse to use it.

I love the bbq'd pull pork sandwich idea, marigene! YUMMY!

I'm making Mark a big garden salad.

As for me, something with ground turkey.... probably meatballs.

This came out OK, but needs something a little sweet. When I write the recipe down, I'll either add a t. of sugar or switch the lime juice to margarita mix. Or maybe orange juice instead of lime? Otherwise, it's a keeper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom