What is for Dinner, Monday, August 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided against the mushroom soup again, because i'm already making soup/chowder for Mark. I have too much going on all at once. So, I used the sauteed mushrooms/onions to make french bread pizzas with sauce, fresh spinach and mozz cheese.

i think we will go to a small "hole in the wall dive" that i LOVE!! we start with a salad of just lettuce, red cabbage, black and green olives (i get mine dressed with lemon wedges, salt, pepper and grated cheese) and a bowl of minestrone soup all around for starters. then we get a paper thin crust cheese pizza (it cracks when you fold it yummy!) for us to share. then i will get a nice inch thick steak cooked medium rare and steak fries extra crisp and a glass of white zin (hub hates anyone drinking (he should have been born during prohibition!!) but i will slip it in and he won't make a scene in front of the waitress i hope LOL) and a glass of sweet tea with lemon. then i think a nice ride up through the state park then to the mountain lookout to watch the sunset. then maybe dairy queen for dessert.

i think we will go to a small "hole in the wall dive" that i LOVE!! we start with a salad of just lettuce, red cabbage, black and green olives (i get mine dressed with lemon wedges, salt, pepper and grated cheese) and a bowl of minestrone soup all around for starters. then we get a paper thin crust cheese pizza (it cracks when you fold it yummy!) for us to share. then i will get a nice inch thick steak cooked medium rare and steak fries extra crisp and a glass of white zin (hub hates anyone drinking (he should have been born during prohibition!!) but i will slip it in and he won't make a scene in front of the waitress i hope LOL) and a glass of sweet tea with lemon. then i think a nice ride up through the state park then to the mountain lookout to watch the sunset. then maybe dairy queen for dessert.

Sounds like a nice evening! I hope it goes without any snags.

Msmofet,

HAPPYYYYYYYYY..... BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!! :)

Go where you want.You do alot for your family.She'll get over it.
My boys were the same way.We went where I wanted to on my day or they stayed home! Go or starve it was their choice.. :)

I do hope you have a great steak dinner..Be fussy today,cuz' you can :)

Munky.

Msmofet,

HAPPYYYYYYYYY..... BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!! :)

Go where you want.You do alot for your family.She'll get over it.
My boys were the same way.We went where I wanted to on my day or they stayed home! Go or starve it was their choice.. :)

I do hope you have a great steak dinner..Be fussy today,cuz' you can :)

Munky.
thank you!!

Steak and cabbage with soy sauce

acbxgz.jpg

Homemade turkey dogs

Homemade turkey sausage with mayo, served with a French Chardonnay (although I did buy the buns and the Chardonnay). The sausages tasted alright, but they looked much better when I saw them on PBS.

Attachments

• DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 240
probably pizza (store bought) if not to hot to fire up oven. got groceries today so have tons of choices, but leaning toward the pizza.

too hot for pizza, going to have a pastrami sandwich with cheese. on a new product,to me anyway. thin slices wholewheat buns. potato salad as well

to many choices for dessert to decide now. :chef:

I decided against the mushroom soup again, because i'm already making soup/chowder for Mark. I have too much going on all at once. So, I used the sauteed mushrooms/onions to make french bread pizzas with sauce, fresh spinach and mozz cheese.
This was my dinner. The ingredients don't make a real attractive pizza, but it was very good! I didn't snap a picture of Mark's dinner. Leftovers are going in my lunch tomorrow.

img_842063_0_742ee0e623742e1aa9af7bf03d2d13a8.jpg

This was my dinner. The ingredients don't make a real attractive pizza, but it was very good! I didn't snap a picture of Mark's dinner. Leftovers are going in my lunch tomorrow.

img_842066_0_742ee0e623742e1aa9af7bf03d2d13a8.jpg
whats on there besides mushrooms and mozz ? they look yummy!!

Back
Top Bottom