What is for Dinner, Monday, August 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was my dinner. The ingredients don't make a real attractive pizza, but it was very good! I didn't snap a picture of Mark's dinner. Leftovers are going in my lunch tomorrow.

img_842071_0_742ee0e623742e1aa9af7bf03d2d13a8.jpg

Lip smacking good :) Yummy looking pizza!

Last night's dinner was homemade mushroom soup, followed by...new potatoes, sweetcorn, asparagus & chicken pie, my son cooked for my birthday meal..but I forgot my camera Grrr sorry guys

oh lord that steak looks yummy!! what cut was it?

It was a ribeye. It was also a last second desision. Im in WalMart had decided on cabage but I am at the meat counter back and forth. No not chicken, no not that hey that steak looks good.

I was to lazy to fire up the grill but it did turn out nice.

Last night I made "Honey-Soy Glazed" Wild Alaskan Salmon filets along with my own recipe for Asian Zucchini Carrot Sesame Ramen Noodles.

It was a ribeye. It was also a last second desision. Im in WalMart had decided on cabage but I am at the meat counter back and forth. No not chicken, no not that hey that steak looks good.

I was to lazy to fire up the grill but it did turn out nice.
YUMMMMMM! A rib eye steak sure sounds good..... especially grilled. I wish I would have been there!

Thank you! I think Mark and I are going to have the same thing today for dinner. LOL.

I don't blame you. Ellen wanted the pork chops with redcurrant salsa again tonight :LOL:

mushrooms and onions are hard to photograph, no matter what angle you try it at!

It still looked good. I'm going to invest in a decent camera at the end of this month as Ellen loves taking photos and I love cooking so we'll make a good team :)

I don't blame you. Ellen wanted the pork chops with redcurrant salsa again tonight :LOL:

It still looked good. I'm going to invest in a decent camera at the end of this month as Ellen loves taking photos and I love cooking so we'll make a good team :)
I can't wait to see the pictures when you get a camera. That has become a hobby of mine! :)

Back
Top Bottom