What is for Dinner, Monday, Feb. 23rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
Happy Monday to you! :ermm:

I don't know. It might be breakfast for dinner or use the leftovers from yesterday to throw together a soup. I'll let you later, after work.

Weekends are too short. :neutral:

What are you having for dinner today?

BLTs and tomato soup (homemade in the pressure cooker). Working a long day today and need something that will go together quickly.

Country Fried Steak, Peppered Milk Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Kale and Harvard Beets.

For our Lunch meal we had fried egg sammies with bacon, avocado, mozzarella and mayo (I got the craving from the breakfast sandwich thread). Dessert was coconut cream pound cake with some whipped cream and raspberries.

For my solo dinner I am trying to decide between healthy salad and not so healthy popcorn!

Italian Roast Beef, Smashed Potatoes, blackeyed peas, corn and biscuits...washed down with sweetened iced tea.

More pork. LOL. BBQ pork cubes over rice. That is...cubed pork in BBQ sauce, simmered gently for a while then served on rice.

Yes, not only tomatoes in the sauce, but we cooked down chicken backs, smoked pork necks, pork ribs, beef ribs, took all the meat off the bones, and added big ole fat meatballs to cook in the sauce. :)

Back
Top Bottom