What is for Dinner, Monday, Feb. 9th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I wanted someone else to start this, but I'm up early, then headed off to work. I know what we're having. My BF's mother used to give him Swanson turkey pot pies with cottage cheese and apple sauce, on the side, when he was growing up. It seems like a strange mixture of things, but he enjoys it. And, I love those three things, just never thought to put them together. That's what we're having.

What are you having for dinner this lovely Monday
sigh.gif
?

Well I think its all round to Marigene's I could down that tonight.

It's DW's birthday so we are all going out to the new Oriental buffet in town.

Breakfast for dinner is one of our favourites too.

Today it will be Trout with a sauce (not sure if citrus volute or hollandaise) with broccoli and rice.

I made a chunky tomato sauce yesterday for spaghetti tonight. I just need to pick up some fresh bread on the way home.

Tonight at the dinning commons I can choose from:

STEAK NIGHT! / Baked Potatoes & Condiments
Farmers' Market Cous Cous
Vegan Fettuccine & Sicilian Tomato Sauce
Beef Barley Soup
& of course there are always burgers and fries

haha... I'm going to miss this next year

I'm going to experiment tonight.

Pounded chicken breasts (never done that before) stuffed with dressing and rolled up, brush on an egg wash, role in panko and baked. Serve with a cream of chicken and sour cream sauce.

I could bake in the cream of chicken and eliminate the panko but that just doesn't appeal to me.

Jerk Pork Tenderloin and Black Beans

The weather is finally warmer, so I'm going to break out my brand new grill for some Jerk Pork Tenderloin. I like to get a nice crust by searing the jerk seasoning on the outside and then put the pork on the top shelf of the grill and let it get up to temperature....
For the side it's homemade black beans and rice... with a little cumin, all spice, S&P... maybe a little cilantro.

Well, my dinner changed but at least it was for good reason. I'm now having left overs. DD is working so I'll probably have her bring something home from Panera.

I went out for dinner today with my DH in an Indian restaurant:)

Back
Top Bottom