What is for dinner, Monday, March 9th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pulled out a portion for two of lasagna from the freezer. Made it about 6 wks ago. That and salad for tonight.

I'll be making one of my favorite Broccoli Raab recipes from "Eating Well" magazine: "Chicken, Broccoli Rabe & Feta on Toast". It's easy, very tasty, & a different way from the usual to utilize Broccoli Raab (aka Rapini).

crabmeat-stuffed fish with garlic-lemon/butter & sauteed zucchini & cob corn.

Pork Chops with potatoes of some kind, peas and salad. I will get creative with it all when I wake up!

probably finish off the carrot soup...have the bread machine working on some ww dinner roll dough...will sneak a few of those before they head for the freezer...

We're having pork carnitas with lots of condiments, rice and beans. I have some salsa fresca I made this morning and the garlic, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lemons and limes are so good! I have shredded cabbage and guacamole, sour cream, and some grated cheddar and jack. I have both white corn and flour tortillas and I cannot wait for supper! This is one of our favorites!

We're having pork carnitas with lots of condiments, rice and beans. I have some salsa fresca I made this morning and the garlic, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lemons and limes are so good! I have shredded cabbage and guacamole, sour cream, and some grated cheddar and jack. I have both white corn and flour tortillas and I cannot wait for supper! This is one of our favorites!

Please tell me you are right down the street from me.........pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Tonight we had
Chicken wrapped in aubergines
Manti ( homemade pasta, filled with mince meat ) with garlic yogurt
Mix salad of spinach, bean sprouts, red pepper and spring onions.

DS is back at school so now DH and I are left with all the leftovers from cooking for the college kid. We're gonna get rid of some of them tonight.

I will be right there. Did I miss dinner? Any leftovers?
Care to share the recipe?

I made tiger prawns in garlic and cilantro. Side was white rice and new potatoes. Green salad with oil and red wine vinegar. Homemade sourdough bread to soak up the juices. Yummy!

Back
Top Bottom