What is for Dinner, Sunday, April 19th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vegetarian Lasagne with mushrooms, spinach, 3 types of cheese, etc. Served with a green salad.

French Swiss cheese (go figure), triple creme brie, a creamy bleu, and aged gouda...and Pinot Noir to wash it down.

i should try to get jake to taste wine & cheese once i've completed my wines class. throw in knowledge i barely grasped from a previous 2 classes-
he'd love it!!!

Here was our dinner. Mark's chicken salad and my chicken legs with garden salad.
img_815018_0_597e630dd6acc311bb719fe8154774cb.jpg

img_815018_1_ac5e07331e5e25b8d112c52088a86a44.jpg

I love chicken legs!! I took the skin off and used regular, seasoned breadcrumbs. I decided on a salad instead of potatoes.

:brows: What's not to like about that burger??? I have tried several of her recipes and have not been disappointed.

It was incredible, it's definitely going to go in the "keeper" recipe box :) Gonna have the other burger today for lunch :w00t: We usually like her food, we have several recipes we frequent of hers. We tried her macaroni and cheese the other night though, and for the first time .. she disappointed. But I'm not sure if we didn't just do something wrong, but it was very dry. The flavor was excellent, but it was just too dry.

OK - I wasn't hungry until I saw that!! :chef:
I love chicken legs and always keep them on hand in the freezer. When I crave a variety of things, I always turn to them.... very satisfying. The salad idea sounded good, but the more I thought about the chicken legs, the more I wanted them! :)

I got home late... had to run errands after work.. might have popcorn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom