What is for Dinner, Thursday, June 25th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s my creamy but chunky guacamole. I take and avocado mix with a touch of mayo and mash it up. Then throw in some lime juice, chile pepper, tomato, garlic, green onion and cilantro.
Sorry I thought it was potato salad! :ermm:

That sounds really good. Yeah, I went back and noticed that you said guacamole.

The twice-baked potatoes were not part of my dinner.... I made the mistake of smelling the fresh baked bread at the grocery store. I remember I had some meatballs in sauce in the freezer.

They had some fabulous, fresh onion-Kaiser rolls, and I couldn't resist. I toasted the roll, the heated meatball/sauce (that included mushrooms, red onion and green pepper) and a bit of cheddar cheese. That warmed in the oven for about 10 min. Along side, another weakness of mine........ TATER-TOTS! To make a long story short..... I ate too much! :pig:
img_831754_0_8546b77f352399c75aed92382ad374f9.jpg

Mark had a big salad with ranch dressing. It's pretty bad when the man has a salad,
and you have a meatball sandwich with taters! :ermm: :ROFLMAO:

Tater tots...mmmm!

We're having Texas More...sort of a slumgullion type meal, with Velveeta cheese melted all over the top. We've tried to cut it down to a meal for two people... not easy when I used to make enough to feed a football team.

Attachments

• pasta casserole.jpeg
    pasta casserole.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 82
Had baby greens salad with feta, W W spaghetti,tomato sauce with panchetta and garlic bread.
C

Very nice vanilla bean i love those onion buns although it's been many years since i've eaten any of them.
I am surprised that a grocery store has such an amazing bakery than the Safeway closest to me. I was going to have a twice-baked potato that day.... when I smelled the bread, I was gone..hook, line and sinker!

I made soup that came out wonderfully. It's just weird. We have had record cool temps this week and have taken advantage of it. Usually right now I'm trying to figure out what to eat that won't heat up my non-air-conditioned kitchen at 90+ degrees.

Back
Top Bottom