What is for Dinner, Tuesday Feb. 24th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
Did anyone have dinner today??? I tried to get online and had problem with connectivity for 30 min. I came home from work and running errands and tried to get online to check. When I finally was able to get online (there was a problem with connectivity), there was not a thread on dinner. :neutral:

What did you have, if anything?

I'm not sure. I had a hard day at work, and I'm feeling kind of lazy. I gave Mark a large salad with bread-n-butter.

Kinda late to think about it today isn't it, VB. I've been soooooo uninspired today, but I'm going to have a Tex-Mex casserole for tonight's meal. There'll be plenty leftover for other days I'm sure. Guess everyone's getting ready for Lent.

Kinda late to think about it today isn't it, VB. I've been soooooo uninspired today, but I'm going to have a Tex-Mex casserole for tonight's meal. There'll be plenty leftover for other days I'm sure. Guess everyone's getting ready for Lent.
Yes, it rather too late, but inquiring minds want to know.

Your Tex-Mex Casserole sound good, though.

Kindof arroz con pollo (sans the chicken, others added some smoked chicken as they dished), roasted broccoli with almonds and some of the freshest, sweetest pineapple I've had in ages.

Panini press grilled steak, wild rice and wilted spinach with mushrooms.
Memo: Boneless steaks are probably best for a press grill cooking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom