What is for Dinner, Tuesday, July 7th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I'm not sure, but it might be big garden salads with bread on the side... not sure though.

What are you having for supper tonight?

I have some fajita meat left over so I will eat that. May go to the store and get some lettuce for a salad.

a pittsburgh-style salad for jake, (salad, fries, flank steak, provolone);
kix & lite vanilla soymilk for me.

garlic bread uncooked

img_834404_0_d13054f2a9e034a4c49df656e9c62b10.jpg

garlic bread cooked under broiler

img_834404_1_25ba8bd83ba81ed470d4a5c8fa222b5a.jpg

garlic bread topped

img_834404_2_c7b419ffe5c1e93be3f0e46c22c6adf5.jpg

garlic bread pizza

img_834404_3_b3f9d3ff583bf533bb282de72af5aa8b.jpg

Couple of ham sandwiches I just pulled put the oven (hatch marked whole cloves, 4 Oz of diet cherry 7-up to get the juices flowing). Sharp cheddar cheese, sliced vadalia onion, honey mustard on one side of the bun, mayo on the other, and one minute into the microwave.

Bob

I can't believe after two nights of white chicken enchiladas we're going for Mexican...oh yea...margaritas are $1.00..that's why **forehead slap** :LOL:

Decided against chicken yesterday, so that's on today's menu. I'm going to brown up the chicken pieces with some shallots, add some white wine and tarragon. Let it simmer nice and happy-like. I'll make a sauce of the yummy goods that the chicken gives up and serve it over couscous. Italian green beans as a side. Nothing sweet in the house, so no dessert unless it's a Granny Smith apple or an orange.

LOL thank you for the compliment sweetie!! i would love to visit the state of LA!! do they film true blood there?

I am not sure I get HBO in the traval trailer but I have not watched that show. Besides I am not home much. Right now I am in TN.

I am not sure I get HBO in the traval trailer but I have not watched that show. Besides I am not home much. Right now I am in TN.
wow thats even closer to where i am!!! LOL can you smell the pizza?

Do you deliver?

This is in response to powerplantop and msmofet.....

Your dinner looked totally tasty!!!!
yum.gif
I would assume that is Mozzarella chees and basil on top? It looks awesome! I would have eaten too much, also! :pig:

Tonight we had beef patties/ baked in mushroom soup :neutral:, sliced beets (cooked in butter, salt-n-pepper) and green beans. I was running out of time, and I had to think of something fast.

I would much rather have had your dinner! :)

I posted the same thing over in the "breakfast" thread.

This is in response to powerplantop and msmofet.....

Your dinner looked totally tasty!!!!
yum.gif
I would assume that is Mozzarella chees and basil on top? It looks awesome! I would have eaten too much, also! :pig:

Tonight we had beef patties/ baked in mushroom soup :neutral:, sliced beets (cooked in butter, salt-n-pepper) and green beans. I was running out of time, and I had to think of something fast.

I would much rather have had your dinner! :)

I posted the same thing over in the "breakfast" thread.
thank you vb!! yes mozz and fresh basil. i put a tad to much hot pepper in the garlic butter (hmmmmmmmmmm maybe subconsciously i wanted to get even for the crap my fam subjected me to yesterday? LOL) but with the sauce and cheese it was just fine.

Seared duck breast, garlic-paprika mashed potatoes and peas

photo_070709_004.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom