What is for Dinner, Tuesday, May 12th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have some left over roast chicken. I'm making a quesadilla with my share. SO will have something different with hers.

I have a pot of pasta fazool, corn muffins with cheddar,pancetta, green onions, and an apple pie and ice cream for dessert.
kadesma

Bourbon.......
Pork Chops....
Cabbage.......
Clean out the refrigerator to include, green beans, purple hull peas, boiled okra, yellow squash/onions, cold slices of vidalia onion, chili sauce for the peas...
Fresh Baked Corn Bread...
Tiramisu Cake....

Crushed cornflake encrusted chicken strips, string beans and baked potato. We still have company and he will be leaving the 18th... hooray ! My hubby is easy to cook for but his friend is not.

I marinated chicken in a curry/yogurt marinade and I'm grilling it with yellow and red peppers. I also made a spicy Indian green lentils dish.

Tonight, I made garlic-rosemary pork, risotto and peas. I finished the risotto with Pecorino-Romano and the taste was delightful. Unfortunately, it was still not done. I guess I'm still cooking it too fast.

My Dinner

My DH is taking my DD out to dinner and to see Star Trek (not really my bag) and so he's bringing me a HUGE Plain Jane (no cheese) baked potato, fresh fruit cup and a cranberry walnut cookie from Jason's Deli. Yum!!:)

I believe they are going to have sushi, which I can't have right now, but they're not talking. I'll have to investigate.

I gave Mark the sloppy joes and a salad, but the soup didn't get made.... blame it on shopping. :rolleyes:

I'm having popcorn and Diet Pepsi instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom