What is for Dinner, Tuesday, May 19th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I might have just have a big vegie salad with bread, a roll, or tortilla chips on the side.

I'm making Mark vegetarian stuffed green peppers with a roll on the side.

What are you having?

15 Bean Sloppy Joe's

I made a ton for lunch... so it will be my dinner too!

p5152817.jpg

Salmon and haddock along with some cole slaw. I will steam my salmon in a pouch with Asian flavored ingredients and SO's haddock will be baked with breadcrumbs.

Bourbon on the patio ---
A Grilled 1.65 Lb. loin back...for an Appy ---
Shrimp Creole --- Rice
Bread
Tomato Aspic ----
Chocolate Ice Cream -----

Well, I've partied since Friday, so I'm finally going to have the leftover prime rib dinner I brought home from Constance and Kim's house. Not sure what I'll have for dessert, but I feel the need for something sweet. I could get off my behinder and make some cake mix cookies. I'll see.

I made a ton for lunch... so it will be my dinner too!

p5152817.jpg
WoW, that looks mighty good, and you influenced me to change what I want for dinner! :) It's not the same thing, BUT... I'm going to have Sloppy Joes (leftovers, thawed from the freezer) on a garlic-toasted hoagie roll with chips and a pickle on the side.

Geez, I go from a vegie salad to Sloppy Joes on a garlic roll. :ermm: :LOL:

I took the rest of my Italian burger meat mix, added some Italian sausage to it and made a meat loaf that is smelling up the whole house..I have carrots and some little yukon golds around it. A green salad is waiting in the fridg,Italian bread all cut and covered no dessert unless ice cream counts..And now I'm going back to bed and see if this flu bug will go bye bye.
kadesma:ohmy:

CJ, sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you are up and atem right away.

We had steak with mushroom gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and sister rolls. For dessert, we had a fruit bar and coffee. I made too much steak so we will probably have that for lunch tomorrow.

CJ, sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you are up and atem right away.

We had steak with mushroom gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and sister rolls. For dessert, we had a fruit bar and coffee. I made too much steak so we will probably have that for lunch tomorrow.
licia, your dinner sounds so good..I'll be glad when my tummy stops this rocking and rolling so I can eat...I'll be ok, with me it just takes a little longer. Thanks for caring.
cj

Grilled chicken with a roasted vegetable (corn, zucchini, eggplant & red pepper) risotto stuffed poblano with a chipotle cream sauce. Sugar free ginger snaps & a glass of Cabernet for dessert.

WoW, that looks mighty good, and you influenced me to change what I want for dinner! :) It's not the same thing, BUT... I'm going to have Sloppy Joes (leftovers, thawed from the freezer) on a garlic-toasted hoagie roll with chips and a pickle on the side.

Geez, I go from a vegie salad to Sloppy Joes on a garlic roll. :ermm: :LOL:

Well I think you made a very wise decision!

• Roast pork with confit cherries
  • Garlic mashed potatoes
  • Peas

Well, I've partied since Friday, so I'm finally going to have the leftover prime rib dinner I brought home from Constance and Kim's house. Not sure what I'll have for dessert, but I feel the need for something sweet. I could get off my behinder and make some cake mix cookies. I'll see.
I've made those before. I made mine as sandwich cookies and put a pecan/coconut filling in between them! They were rich, but very good with an ice-cold glass of milk! :)

Cornflake chicken, fried rice, couple of baked potatoes, some strawberries and a little bit of committee salad. All leftovers except the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom