What is for Dinner, Wednesday, August 5th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hamburger on the grill and zucchini casserole and some homemade ice cream
Hello there!
3.gif
I'm originally from NY state, too. Your dinner sounds good! I wish I had an outside grill, but i'm in an apartment. So, it's kind of difficult. I have a George Foreman, so I could do that.

I've decided on a small meatloaf with cheesy rice and a vegie (either roasted carrots or peas).

Last edited:
im working so ill have sliders and chorizo corn dog nuggets. both on the menu at rum bar in philly and tasty stuff.

tomorrow though i plan on taking ground beef/:pig:/lamb and combining them for burgers. apartment living means no grill though. might brought them.....anyone ever try that?

Something to do with sweet Italian sausage. Haven't decided if it will be grilled or put in a skillet or sauce. Too early to decide!

And dinner is served :chef:

Pork with apple sauce and honey & chilli roasted potaotes

img_842487_0_7d06f449e5524a07ed7ab11273b3a0e7.jpg

I'm thinking I could of done more with the presentation but it tasted gorgeous :D

I have some ground pork I'm going to use to "beef up" a batch of tomato sauce we will have over pasta.

Something to do with sweet Italian sausage. Haven't decided if it will be grilled or put in a skillet or sauce. Too early to decide!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh DON'T tell luvs!!

i am also cooking sweet Italian sausage at the moment. it will go into a pot of fresh tomato sauce with loads of fresh basil, garlic, onions and burgundy wine along with meatballs i made and had put in the freezer for future use. served over barilla piccolini mini fusilli. i don't have any greens for a salad. :( i just made tomato salad so that may be a side with bread to dip and i also have corn on the cob not sure if i will make that tonight or save it for tomorrow.
or we may just have the pasta!! LOL

left over pizza or tacos using left over shredded beef. also have some south western chicken pieces, maybe on a salad

to early for me to really think about it.
hello babe!! are you all healed and better now?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh DON'T tell luvs!!

i am also cooking sweet Italian sausage at the moment. it will go into a pot of fresh tomato sauce with loads of fresh basil, garlic, onions and burgundy wine along with meatballs i made and had put in the freezer for future use. served over barilla piccolini mini fusilli. i don't have any greens for a salad. :( i just made tomato salad so that may be a side with bread to dip and i also have corn on the cob not sure if i will make that tonight or save it for tomorrow.
or we may just have the pasta!! LOL

msmofet! laurie didn't say meatballs! she's cooking sausages instead. now i want pasta. :ROFLMAO:

pasta puttanasca. thanks, msmofet! i soooo was craving this this morning!

pasta puttanasca. thanks, msmofet! i soooo was craving this this morning!
whoooooooooooo hooooooooooo (ok tell what exactly is in that cuz i have made/eaten many sauces and never call them by the proper names). you're welcome!!

capers, anchovy, garlic, olives, chili flakes, tomato, few other items; yummmm!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom