What is for dinner, Wednesday, Jan 14th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
French Dip Sandwiches made with leftover Tri-Tip and Salad. Cinnamon Rolls for dessert.

I'm decided on beer can chicken done in the oven. Acorn squash and salad on the side.

i just got the order to pick something up on the way home for dinner. so far the possibilities are a local steakhouse, a ribs and chops joint, thai, or japanese.

Not sure now. Had planned to have a rerun of last night, but it's so cold today that I think something more "comfort food" is necessary. I'm thinking about digging some beef chunks out of the freezer and making some beef stew or veggie beef soup, then heating the oven up for some cornbread.

At the moment I just don't want to get out of my comfy chair with 4 of my fuzziest kitties asleep across my legs and lap.

I have a meeting tonight so I will grab one of these "Amato's Ham Italian Sandwich", a bag of chips and and iced tea on the way home.

amatos-sandwich.jpg

These are very good and won't weigh me down. Besides the roll, Ham and cheese,onion,pickle, tomato, green pepper, olive, salt, pepper and olive oil.

We're still debating........goulash, Chinese take-out, grilled cheese/tomato soup or ds picking up Outback steaks with his discount. I'll let you know later what we decided. lol

Barb

I have a big pot of navy beans with bacon on the stove, cornbread ready to cook, and a big salad to go with it. We had this meal last week and it was so good, I had requests for it again this week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom