What is lucky to be on your plate for Friday July 13th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A grilled rib-eye, baked sweet tater, steamed broccoli and garlic toast.

A grilled rib-eye, baked sweet tater, steamed broccoli and garlic toast.

Craig, that does sound so tasty :yum: Do you have your rib eye medium?

We went out for dinner last night. I decided it it was time we finally tried the Irish Pub near by. Great choice! The portioned were big and the food was really really good. Appy's were a large basket of onion rings (fresh and homemade), and a dish of banger bites (chunks of Irish sausage battered and deep fried served with a Guinness Gravy). For the main course So had a vegetable boxty and I had bangers and mash with cabbage, carrots and more Guinness Gravy.

Dave, that sounds wonderful, nice large servings and good food, must be good!

lol, can we just live in sin first? :cool:

ROFL Tom :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Grilled "steak" wings

Attachments

• steak wings.jpg
    steak wings.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 197
Thanks Kylie, Patty.

Nothing fancy Patty, just McCormicks steak seasoning on the wings as they were cooking and a finishing sauce of melted butter, ranch dressing, a little canned parm to thicken, a little worcestershire sauce and more steak seasoning. The flavor was something I'd associate with steak.

Thanks Kylie, Patty.

Nothing fancy Patty, just McCormicks steak seasoning on the wings as they were cooking and a finishing sauce of melted butter, ranch dressing, a little canned parm to thicken, a little worcestershire sauce and more steak seasoning. The flavor was something I'd associate with steak.

Thank you. :yum:

Thanks Kylie, Patty.

Sometimes even the simplest recipes taste the best :)

Back
Top Bottom