What kind of hASH you slinging this Wednesday 2-10-16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigC

Master Chef
We are making Porchetta for the first time with roasted fingerlings and a green vege.

Last edited:
I wrote it as hASH in the title because of this being ASH Wednesday for those that celebrate it.:(

Last edited:
I'll be having a tri tip sandwich on a hoagie roll with a mayo/horseradish blend. :yum: Assorted pickles and olives on the side, maybe a deviled egg.

We're having another order of the minestrone soup I made the other night. A couple of ciabatta rolls with butter will complete the meal.

We changed our side to a casserole of potatoes and fennel.

Leftovers from last nights Turkey Tettrazini, salad,fresh garlic bread if the Tylenol does it's thing.
Too much yard work yesterday my back/shoulders are sore today.

On the other hand, dressing up a frozen pizza doesn't sound half bad either.
Work with what ya got.:blink:

No hash in this household. I shoveled off the patio this morning after yesterday's snow, temperature is in the 30's and no wind, so I'll be grilling. Mustard coated salmon steaks, baked potatoes, and cauliflower.

Tonight we had very nice sausage bread with butter and homemade vegetable soup. Dessert was cherry Jello with cut up bananas in it.

Love,
~Cat

I wrote it as hASH in the title because of this being ASH Wednesday for those that celebrate it.:(
I saw what you did there. ;) BTW, in the case of Ash Wednesday, it's more like "observe" than "celebrate". Penitent and solemn and all that stuff.

We had some of the vegetable butter bean soup I made on Sunday, plus some homemade mac and cheese.

Last edited:
Worked on some more leftovers.

DH brought home a box full of extra at-work lunch consisting of a hoagie, veggies and dip, chips, and applesauce. We supplemented the home stuff with that.

I saw what you did there. ;) BTW, in the case of Ash Wednesday, it's more like "observe" than "celebrate". Penitent and solemn and all that stuff.

We had some of the vegetable butter bean soup I made on Sunday, plus some homemade mac and cheese.

I put that post there because a mod had changed the title by capitalizing the "h". They changed it back but didn't remove that post.

I was still sore from the procedure, so DH made dinner. We had roasted chicken breasts, rice, French green beans simmered in chicken broth and Penzey's Fox Point seasoning, and he made gravy with the pan drippings and Pinot Grigio. It was very good! :yum:

It was solemn and after getting home from the service had a cheese sandwich and small brownie. I did fast all day but by bed time I was ready for a small meal.

Tonight I'll do a small steak and baked potato.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom