What kind of recipes do you want more of?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Beth

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! My husband wants to write a cookbook and already has some great ideas. I just thought i would check with you guys to see what kind of recipes people want more of or are having trouble finding. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

meals that are healthy and not totally devoid of taste!!
I have 2 young ones and a 'meat and potatoes' husband and myself,
trying to lose my last 20 lbs. I need meals with a good balance of
lean proteins, complex carbs and veggies as opposed to my old standby
recipes and meals. we don't eat too badly as it is, but I think I'm just
also in a rut!

The biggest thing I am always looking for is meals that are quick to make. From start to table I would want things that are no more than 30 minutes. I have young kids and a long commute so in order to get the kids to bed at a reasonable time and get to spend any quality time with them I need to get good healthy meals on the table in a minimum of time.

Healthy meals, maybe learning how to cook with different types of whole grains and greens. Flavorful, quick healthy meals would catch my interest.

Hey everyone! My husband wants to write a cookbook and already has some great ideas. I just thought i would check with you guys to see what kind of recipes people want more of or are having trouble finding. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

I'd like to see more casseroles and other one dish meals. I used to be able to stand at the stove and cook all kinds of wonderful meals, but time and age change all things.

I would like to see included how the use of vinegars, or other condiments can be added to simple recipes to enhance their flavors.

I'm a bit in between, I love tasty, healthy low cal meals, but I also love being spoilt on occassions, like when we eat out. I adore Italian food, especially Tuscan soups.:)

Back
Top Bottom