What 's for dinner thursday, 4/27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luvs_food said:
i'm may be getting to school today

Sounds like me when I was in college!!! :angel:

I'm not sure what we're having yet. Trying to decide based on what's in the fridge/freezer.

John

Too early for me to even decide. I have to tackle cleaning out the garage to prepare for a garage sale so it all depends on when I get done and how tierd I am. It may be take out.

Since the troops are going to be here, we are having steamed artichokes, meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, salad, rolls and brownies with ice cream..
Hopefully nobody changes their mind.:LOL:

kadesma:)

too tired to think about it. baby up middle of night, no sleep for me. there's plenty of food here so it's not like I have to shop. chix, broc and mac/cheese maybe.

^^^ nope, dinner will be Italian Meatballs in sauce with pasta and some veggie, no doubt spinach of broc. I may even make a cake for the little guy but not sure if my DD's got the ingredients without looking first.

You all have a good Survivor night, I mean, Thursday

Last edited:
dw goin' out with the goils for her birfday, so it's me an' the boy, i said, i said it's me an' the boy for dinner tonight. (sorry, was just listening to foghorn leghorn wavs. one of my co-workers laments having to be the only male in an all femal shop, so we call him foghorn.)
so, i'm a figurin' to fire up the grill and burn some poke chops and chicken hooters.
lol, now lookey, i say lookey here boy.

buckytom said:
dw goin' out with the goils for her birfday, so it's me an' the boy, i said, i said it's me an' the boy for dinner tonight. (sorry, was just listening to foghorn leghorn wavs. one of my co-workers laments having to be the only male in an all femal shop, so we call him foghorn.)
so, i'm a figurin' to fire up the grill and burn some poke chops and chicken hooters.

It's really sad, but, I knew exactly who you were imitating!!:ROFLMAO:

buckytom said:
I was on to ya too there foghorn:ROFLMAO: Thanks BT you made me :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

I hate to show how much I'm out of touch, but what in the world is "chicken hooters"?

I put all the stuff in the crockpot for hamburger stroganoff before we left early this morning so it is just staying warm til things calm down and dinner time arrives. We will have sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and fresh green beans and probably just greens for a salad. Wish I were eating at kadesma's house.

licia said:
I hate to show how much I'm out of touch, but what in the world is "chicken hooters"?

I put all the stuff in the crockpot for hamburger stroganoff before we left early this morning so it is just staying warm til things calm down and dinner time arrives. We will have sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and fresh green beans and probably just greens for a salad. Wish I were eating at kadesma's house.

Since it's bucky, it's probably chicken breasts!:rolleyes:

luvs_food said:
ronjon, be kind or i'll laugh!:LOL:

LOL!
When it came to cutting class in college, my knife skills were unmatched!
(So were my drinking skills, but that's another thread...)

Still don't know what's for dinner tonight.

John

licia said:

licia, come on over :LOL:
I hate meatloaf and the kids love it, I'll trade ya your stroganoff for the meatloaf:LOL:

kadesma:)

um, bucky?....:LOL:
this website, some days i laugh till i cry. bucky, ronjon, you are hilarious. wasabi & auntdot are, too. awww, my.:ROFLMAO:

Tonight's dinner - currently in the oven - is baked turkey meatballs served over egg noodles with jarred turkey gravy, accompanied by a green salad.

We had a pork tenderloin ( put some dijon and horseradish, and cracked black pepper over it while it baked), rice pilaf, peas, creamed corn.

What did you make for your dinner at school luv's?

Back
Top Bottom