What’s on the menu Sunday 7/1/2018?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mid 80's here today so I feel for you guys dealing with that heat!

We had killer cheeseburgers on toasted buns with avocado/red onion/tomato and secret sauce. We needed a bath when done.

Oh, you two....! Hope you made the most of it and had candles and a glass or two of wine with your bath. ;):wub::)

Last edited:
Hot hot hot here today, too. I made tuna pasta salad and a fruit salad with a creamy dressing of Greek yogurt, lime juice and zest and honey. We also had ice cream bars for dessert later. 0701182052a.jpg

Two pizzas, crusts made with no-knead pizza dough, drizzled with garlic olive oil, cheese layer of fresh moz, fontina and parm. One topped with fig jam, prosciutto, and bits of gorgonzola. The other topped with crawfish tails seasoned with some blackening spice, homemade andouille, thin sliced red onion, roasted red bell strips, and drizzled with a sauce of apricot preserves, cider vinegar, sriracha, and red pepper flakes. I know the second one sounds a bit odd, but it's really, really good with the spice and the sweet/sour of the drizzling sauce.

Hot hot hot here today, too. I made tuna pasta salad and a fruit salad with a creamy dressing of Greek yogurt, lime juice and zest and honey. We also had ice cream bars for dessert later. View attachment 30519
GG Have you made pasta in your IP? If so what's the trick? I tried once and it didn't turn out so good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom