What the Heck?! What's for Dinner Monday 9-3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks CWS. Stirling is off to the dep to get more ginger ale. I have a sudden craving for Hagen Dazs rocky road ice cream, so he will see if they have any.
I have some in my freezer--my last lodger left and left that. I know I didn't buy it! I would've preferred aquavit! If you're gonna leave s/thing when you move, may it be alcohol!

Grilled Tuna Steaks, creamy polenta, and heirloom tomato.

img_1183291_0_b097628ca3d0a2ff8a914b8708ef3e4e.jpg

Looks fabulous Steve :chef:

I have some in my freezer--my last lodger left and left that. I know I didn't buy it! I would've preferred aquavit! If you're gonna leave s/thing when you move, may it be alcohol!
Booze is good, especially in unopened bottles.

The rocky road seems to be agreeing with me.

I took some pictures but they turned out terrible. The dinner was great though.

I used some ground lamb and added chopped fresh mint, parsley, chives, oregano, chopped sun dried tomatoes, some bread crumbs, an egg, and Greek yogurt with salt and pepper to make two large meat patties on top of two large stemmed and oiled Portabella mushroom caps. I sprinkled the patties with pine nuts and placed them in the oven at 450 degrees for 30 min.
Sides were fresh sliced tomato, and Greek orzo pilaf.
Dang!! I love to impress myself. :rolleyes:

Kayelle, that sounds so good. I could picture those patties and Portabellas even without a pic. :yum:

Booze is good, especially in unopened bottles.

The rocky road seems to be agreeing with me.
Rocky Road ice cream is the cure to pretty much all the world's ills! If it doesn't actually cure you, it makes you feel better while you suffer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom