What time will supper be ready 10/9/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
I pulled out two fat chicken thighs and have them marinating in soy sauce. By using the soy sauce, I won't have to salt them. (Better for the heart!) And I have an enormous Beauregard Sweet potato. I will cut it in half. Way too much natural sugar for a diabetic. Although I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. It will go in the oven with the chicken thighs. I just had a quick salad of sliced beets with peas and Hidden Valley w/bacon dressing. So I will be eating my chicken thighs and sweet potato around eight tonight. :angel:

Supper will be ready around 7:30PM today. I'm grilling burgers and making a salad. I'll have a beer with my burger.

Dinner was a couple of hours ago and was the remains of yesterday's Chilli, topped with cheesy mash and baked. Came out pretty well actually. :)

I also baked a Coffee and Walnut Traybake. Though I haven't topped it with coffee flavoured mascarpone "icing" yet.

It is a most glorius day out. I'm grilling burgers and packet potatoes. Sliced tomatoes for the burgers and a few more slices alongside.

Dinner will be ready about two hours after I start it. That time remains to be seen though. I schmeared a paste of garlic/fresh sage/s&p/Dijon/olive oil on a chunk of pork loin. Will roast it and have some sort of potato and steamed broccoli to go with. Probably a salad. Then again, we have lots of leftovers so if I get really lazy I'll make the above tomorrow. :LOL:

Dinner won't be ready at any time here tonight.
I had nine Taco Hades tacos for lunch around 1:30.
I'm good.

Left over stroganoff and boiled potatoes. It was okay. Our expectations were lower this time. The 'taters were yummy. Had white wine with it 'cause the red wine is almost gone.

I really wanted chili too Hoot but the hamburger was frozen and I didn't have the patience to deal with thawing it tonight. I made a one pot meal with tuna and noodles and veggies. Side salads rounded it out.

Palomilla steak, black beans and rice, carrots and pan cubano.:yum:

Back
Top Bottom