What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a slice of the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread that I made last night.

YUMMY!

The recipe makes 2 loaves.......one of which will soon be out the door.....taking my son to a playdate and the hosting family loves my pumpkin bread.

crewsk said:
Chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, & bacon...coffee & orange juice

I think I have to take a trip down south one of these days and make sure I get there in the morning. :LOL:

I had a fried egg sammich with a slice of american cheese on wheat bread. I like to put alittle ketchup on mine too..... small glass of milk and some hot tea.

Thanks bucky! Anyone is welcome to join us! I don't think my kids & hubby would notice & bunch of people gathered in our kitchen. If they do I'll just tell them it's their imaginations! :LOL:

buckytom said:
juliev, pick me up on the way. crewsk always has the best brekkies...

LOL..that would take me a long time... I would have to go east (at least 8 hours) then south (geez.. I think that would take 14 hours or so).... you fly to Pittsburgh, bucky... I'll pick you up there.

no prob, might as well kidnap luvs while we're at it. maybe middie can meet us there too. i call shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crewsk said:
I think this is gonna call for mimosas! Who wants to bring the champagne? I'll have everything for bloody mary's already here! :LOL:
lol.. I can bring some Mic Ultra, but that is for if we don't get there til afternoon...... bloody mary's and mimosas are good anytime..... I think bellini's (sp?) are almost the same.

michelob ultra is a disgrace to beerdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i could drink about 100 of those.... i'll hold the keg of bass ale on my lap, so i can protect it (and hug it) the whole way. do you have passenger side airbags juliev? we don't want to dent the keg.....

buckytom said:
michelob ultra is a disgrace to beerdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i could drink about 100 of those.... i'll hold the keg of bass ale on my lap, so i can protect it (and hug it) the whole way. do you have passenger side airbags juliev? we don't want to dent the keg.....

yeah I think so...... crewsk, don't you drink mic ultra?... I know someone mentioned it once. I'll bring that and killians... oh...wait.... I'll bring the JD for crewsk.

Well, if you're going to have beer for breakfast, why not a nice Oatmeal Stout?

And I agree about the Mic Ultra - BLECHHH!!!!

Little known fact, if you want a lower calorie beer, drink Guiness Draught!
It's an incredibly light beer, which is why it floats on top in a black and tan. It really doesn't deserve the motor oil reputation that it has (now that Oatmeal stout I mentioned, that's 10w40!).

Of course, if you can get it, some of the best mimosas are made with Maui Brut sparkling pineapple wine. I still have a few bottles at the house.

John

Back
Top Bottom