What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know exactly what you mean now. We DO have similar, I make my own Guava jelly, but all these things get lumped into the "Jam" basket here, even if the label says Conserve everyone refers to it as Jam. I thought somehow it may have been slightly different to what I knew as "Jelly" . Thanx guys for yet another quick solve. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Black espresso coffee and nothing else!

But I had some chips later... mmm, gotta luve that healthy livin!

barium contrast... i have to get a scan.
i can almost guarantee i'm going to throw it all up, though...
i have to drink bunches of big bottles of this stuff. way more than i'm used to ingesting...

I have to get this going to find out what crewsk had.. lol.. it's like a ritual!

I had cinnamon raisin bread toast with just butter and coffee.

middie said:
a bowl of apple jacks.

I haven't had that in ages. Do they still have that other cereal, ohhhhhhhh what was it called.... alphabet something.

middie said:
alphabits? yep they're still around lol

yep..that's what it is!.. ty.. I don't buy cereal much... wayyy to expensive these days.

Bacon & orange nut bread(I added the cranberries). I made the bread last night to have this morning. Good thing I did because I'm not feeling too good today. Sunday was a bad day.

Simple Orange Nut Bread

3/4C granulated sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4C orange juice
3C biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
1C chopped pecans or walnuts

Beat together sugar, egg, orange juice, & biscuit mix. Stir in nuts. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 deg. for 1 hour. (Top of bread will split.)

For a little variation, add 1/2 to 3/4 cups dried cranberries when you fold in nuts.

crewsk said:
Bacon & orange nut bread(I added the cranberries). I made the bread last night to have this morning. Good thing I did because I'm not feeling too good today. Sunday was a bad day.

Simple Orange Nut Bread

3/4C granulated sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4C orange juice
3C biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
1C chopped pecans or walnuts

Beat together sugar, egg, orange juice, & biscuit mix. Stir in nuts. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 deg. for 1 hour. (Top of bread will split.)

For a little variation, add 1/2 to 3/4 cups dried cranberries when you fold in nuts.

why aren't you feeling good.. flu or something? or too much of yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom