What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker said:
Good morning, Juliev, how was that croissant?!? :D
lol.. you remembered!! :LOL: I had a maple-glazed one.. I figured, why not? and it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish..but I had tea instead of coffee... oh, good morning to you too.. have a good weekend, if I don't see ya.

MMMMMMMMMMMM sounds great! Croissants are great. Maple glazed? Never heard of such a thing! But it sounds very good! :)

OK, can anyone tell me what the 10 grains in that abovementioned cereal are? I can only find 7 grain cereal here. 10 grain sounds cool.

Oh, and breakfast so far has been coffee...but I will go forage for leftovers soon.

Alix said:
OK, can anyone tell me what the 10 grains in that abovementioned cereal are? I can only find 7 grain cereal here. 10 grain sounds cool.

Oh, and breakfast so far has been coffee...but I will go forage for leftovers soon.

those last three grains make it oh so much better alix... you are really missing out... lol, just teasing

i had a giant pot of earl grey supreme, and a diet slice soda, and leftover grilled hot italian sausage...

Smart arse! It was just curiousity you big tease! I have a recipe for 10 grain bread that has only ever been 7 grain bread.
16.gif

I had a strawberry pop tart and tea while trying to talk on the phone.

crewsk said:
I slept late & skipped breakfast. :oops: The kids had pop tarts & I don't care if hubby ate or not this morning. He's on my bad side today. :twisted:
oops.. he's in the dog house, in other words? :shock:

I didn't have breakfast till late but I remembered that I had a meat samosa left over from the other night so I ate that for breakfast! lol

choclatechef said:
Home made biscuits, real butter, and fresh home made blueberry jam. ummmmmm!
yumm... ship me some blueberry jam.. I love homemade jams/jellies!

I am going to treat myself tomorrow to a great breakfast!.. none of this toast and peanut butter stuff.. lol.. I am going to make a western omelet (ham, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese of course), with some bacon and wheat toast... yummy! :D

Back
Top Bottom