What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had just a glass of grape fruit juice! hey does grape fruit juice really help u loose weight? because thats the only reason i drink it,so i better make sure,cuz if it doesnt,i can get rid of it...

sarah said:
i had just a glass of grape fruit juice! hey does grape fruit juice really help u loose weight? because thats the only reason i drink it,so i better make sure,cuz if it doesnt,i can get rid of it...
I have always heard that eating grapefruit or drinking juice helps, but I wouldn't trust that assumption.

Juliev said:
sarah said:
I have always heard that eating grapefruit or drinking juice helps, but I wouldn't trust that assumption.
well its not that i'm fat or something,actually i'm quite skinny,but its just i wanna stay that way,and i havent been working out for over 6 weeks now :( ,so....

Sarah, there was a grapefruit diet craze a while back. It was something like drinking a glass of grapefruit juice before every meal. IMO, I don't see the diffrence between doing that & drinking a glass of water before each meal, but help fill you up some so you don't over eat. I don't know the whole deal about the diet since I don't do diets. I just eat until I'm full, not stuffed.

1/2 toasted onion bagel (again), and a few strips of bacon with alittle maple syrup.

Ardge said:
Tall glass of OJ and 3 packs of saltene crackers from my take out soup two days ago. Yum, I know.

RJ
geeez you need a good breakfast! not saltines. a banana even would have been better. you need some of crewsk's biscuit and gravy! OR, a couple of PA Baker's pumpkin muffins.

Juliev said:
Ardge said:
Tall glass of OJ and 3 packs of saltene crackers from my take out soup two days ago. Yum, I know.

RJ
geeez you need a good breakfast! not saltines. a banana even would have been better. you need some of crewsk's biscuit and gravy! OR, a couple of PA Baker's pumpkin muffins.

Yeah really!! But Ardge will have to make the biscuits. I use the frozen ones :oops: . When I make them they usually come out like hocky pucks. Maybe I need to call Tyler Florence & do a 911 show with him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom