Whatcha cookin' or eatin', Thursday, August 16th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be honest, I'm not cooking tonight. But my roomate and I are going to enjoy a nice meal at a local Steakhouse. It better be fantastic

Robo410 said:
fresh made tomatoe and zucchini soup with garlic and cumin ... pita and humus on the side. really yum, but also soft...dental work today.

sounds fabulous!

dinner tonight was my version of Moroccan style couscous, made with saffron, turmeric, cumin and tossed with zucchini, vidalia onion, and a hot wax pepper.

grilled chicken breats with bbq sauce .. then covered in sauteed onions
and portabella mushrooms , then topped with bacon pieces and then
montery jack and cheddar .. broil in oven for a couple mins ..
and some hashbrowns .. some kind of veggie ..

bbq mikey, you've got me craving chinese food. your dinner sounded great, and thanks for the wrap recipe. :chef:

was the chow fun wide noodles (chow ho fun) or thin noodles (chow mei fun)? both are good; i prefer the chow ho fun.

i was beat when i got home this a.m., but i was still able to get the chops browned with garlic and the tomatoes peeled and seeded, and the lot into the crock pot for a coupla hours when i got up in the afternoon. i was too busy to finish it, so tomorrow a.m., in goes the zukes, onions, peppers, and basil. it'll be done around lunchtime.

tonight, dw made breaded chicken tenders with a dijon dipping sauce, baked spuds, garlic bread, and a tomato salad with basil and balsamic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom