Whatcha gonna make - Jake? (Dinner Friday, Jan 20)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My throat is still feeling like razor blades so I am sticking to things that go down okay - some soup I got from the Organic Store (guaranteed to cure what ails ya according to my friend who works there) - Cashew Ginger Carrot! It is really soothing. I will probably have some egg salad (no bread) to go with it and a banana/soy ice cream/almond milk shake for lunch.

I am enjoying all these things but can't wait to dive into some food I actually need to chew! :rolleyes:

I ended up going to one of our local restaurants after I saw Dad at the hospital and had two pieces of haddock and chips. I always order extra tartar sauce and that helped me to get both fish and fries past my sore throat. Only the coleslaw was difficult to eat but I managed! :)

I ended up going to one of our local restaurants after I saw Dad at the hospital and had two pieces of haddock and chips. I always order extra tartar sauce and that helped me to get both fish and fries past my sore throat. Only the coleslaw was difficult to eat but I managed! :)

Mmmm ...nothing quite like good fish and chips with some malt vinegar!!! Sorry you're still not well. How is Dad doing?

Back
Top Bottom