What'cha Gonna Serve, Merv? Sat. 1/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lunch – Salad – Red & green butter lettuce, shredded red cabbage, shaved carrots, sliced mushroom cap, tuna, hard boiled eggs, vine tomato wedges and black olives dressed with flax, canola and EVOO oils, red wine vinegar, herbs, sesame seeds, herbs and spices.
A Ms M take on Salade Nicoise! ;) Great!

I picked up some salmon burgers at Sam's club to try. We'll have that. Not sure what else will get served. Maybe just some chips.

If I can't get the breakfast sausage to go in the casings, I think I'm having breakfast tonight--eggs, sausage patties, and maybe hashbrowns.

I picked up some salmon burgers at Sam's club to try. We'll have that. Not sure what else will get served. Maybe just some chips.
Salmon patties sound good, too. I came across a recipe not too long ago. I've never had the salmon burgers from Sam's Club. Let me know how they are.

Are they patties or chicken breasts with gravy sandwiches. That sounds good. The last chicken sandwiches I made had lettuce, tomato, mayo and melted provolone.

DH gets shredded chicken breast and I get shredded dark meat. Both on whole grain bread with gravy on top.

I am pan searing some salmon fillets and finishing them in the oven with a basting of teriyaki sauce. Blanched and sautéed snap peas and rice for sides.

Remember when it used to be "Working for the weekend"? Seems like it's been working on the weekend more and more often.

Frozen pizza at our house tonight....

I hope something with sausage...
Scrambled eggs, hash browns, and 2 country-style breakfast sausages. The eggs, well you know by know where those came from ;), the potatoes from the garden, and the sausages the result of my first attempt, and first batch, of homemade sausage.

Attachments

• Jan_22.JPG
    Jan_22.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Scrambled eggs, hash browns, and 2 country-style breakfast sausages. The eggs, well you know by know where those came from ;), the potatoes from the garden, and the sausages the result of my first attempt, and first batch, of homemade sausage.
That looks wonderful. So do you like the sausage?

Dinner - Boneless pork loin roast (salt water soak for 2 hours before cooking), nicely seasoned and roasted red, russet & yukon taters, sliced mushroom caps and onions, pan gravy and fresh microwave steamed cauliflower.

img_1098980_0_e6628fb6b32393ced8565e497f588672.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom