Whatcha got cookin', good lookin'? Dinner 10/24/2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Outstanding pics, Harry, Pac, and PPO! And looks like everyone else is having some good stuff!

I'm making broccoli beer cheese soup, just realized the only beer we have is Coors Light....
You have Coors Light? :ohmy: I think using it for soup is the best possible use for it. ;)

Leftovers, must-goes, reruns, smorgasbord. Errands went much longer than I had hoped (I did mention I hate to clothes shop, right?) so I'm going through the leftovers I stockpiled to use on grocery day. Bummer.

Outstanding pics, Harry, Pac, and PPO! And looks like everyone else is having some good stuff!

I'm making broccoli beer cheese soup, just realized the only beer we have is Coors Light....

:LOL: I'm drinking Coors Light! Not the best beer to cook with if you want flavor... or to drink for that matter :ermm:

We'll have brats and red potato salad tonight. Not sure if I'll get out the grill or just use the oven broiler.

Harry - the original wedge salad was made with blue cheese dressing and crumbled bacon. Very simple but delicious! Of course when you make it at home you can use whatever dressing you want.:yum:
cheers jab...cheese & bacon....what doesn't taste good with cheese & bacon?and the lettuce is there to give it that oh so necessary healthy twist too:ermm::rolleyes::LOL:!!
brats(bratwurst?) & potato salad?....yum:yum:!!

I spent yesterday afternoon making three huge pans of lasagna, so we ordered pizza for dinner last night. DH got his with ham and pineapple and mine had green peppers, pepperoni and extra sauce. Time to dig into leftovers for breakfast :yum:

Back
Top Bottom