"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Click Here to Login

Old 02-18-2017, 04:33 PM   #21
Chef Extraordinaire

Last night was hockey pucks with sauteed onions (DW's turkey burgers), and baked shoestring fries. I was only able to choke down a bit, then I did a dipsy doodle deke and roofed the rest, top shelf. The goalie never saw it coming.

Afterwards, I dragged myself to the gym. It"s the first time that I've been in a gym for about 20 years.

I did 500 meters in the pool, and felt like a giant turd. I used to warm up with a 500, now it was a decent workout. Sucks getting old.

So, I rewarded myself when I got into work with some eel and salmon sashimi, Korean seaweed salad, and a small bowl of Haru Haru rice.

Old 02-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #22
Head Chef

Papa Johns Pizza. Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. I used a 40% off coupon. I'm about to go pick it up. Papa Johns is just down the road from me.

Old 02-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #23
Chef Extraordinaire

I'll bet it's cold by now, Cas.

Lol.

(I think you meant this for the Saturday thread.)
Old 02-19-2017, 04:53 AM   #24
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckytom View Post
Last night was hockey pucks with sauteed onions (DW's turkey burgers), and baked shoestring fries. I was only able to choke down a bit, then I did a dipsy doodle deke and roofed the rest, top shelf. The goalie never saw it coming.

Afterwards, I dragged myself to the gym. It"s the first time that I've been in a gym for about 20 years.

I did 500 meters in the pool, and felt like a giant turd. I used to warm up with a 500, now it was a decent workout. Sucks getting old.

So, I rewarded myself when I got into work with some eel and salmon sashimi, Korean seaweed salad, and a small bowl of Haru Haru rice.
They do float you know!
Old 02-19-2017, 05:28 AM   #25
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caslon View Post
Papa Johns Pizza. Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. I used a 40% off coupon. I'm about to go pick it up. Papa Johns is just down the road from me.
I like a variety of pizzas. I've had the original in a cafe in Napoli, and I do like a curled up NY slice. I never got the whole "Hawaiian" pizza thing. The pineapple just doesn't work for me.

Once or twice a year, I do order a Papa John's thin crust pepperoni and jalepeño pizza. I eat it for dinner, and the leftovers the next morning for breakfast. Don't tell my doctor.

CD
Old 02-19-2017, 06:29 AM   #26
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigC View Post
They do float you know!
Lol.

Tags
cook