What's cookin'? July 18,2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made barbecued pulled beef in the slow cooker yesterday. I'm planning to make some homemade cole slaw and couscous with grilled veggies and herb vinaigrette to go with it.

Drunken noodles will have to wait. Made an emergency trip to Costco (coffee maker needed replacing, stat!) so I picked up something easy from there. Lau' Lau's, lomi salmon and ahi poke is on the menu.

Stirling grilled some burgers and I put out the condiments, sliced onion, and lettuce leaves. We used the ranch dressing left over form yesterday's supper. That worked well. And we are drinking Margaritas.
fiesta.gif
This is the third batch. I'm pretty sure I can't make any more. But, Stirling knows how to make Margaritas. ;)

Strawberries and whipped cream later for dessert. :pig:

There's our little margarita guy!

We had leftover pulled pork and DH had mac'n'cheese from our United Way dinner yesterday. Fresh cherries and banana cake with cream cheese frosting.

Change in plans. Since I had to cook some bacon to go into potato salad for my daughter's cookout tomorrow, I cooked an extra pound for BLTs tonight.

:pig: I love the way you think, Andy.

We had a little marinated grilled pork tenderloin nicely wrapped in bacon, tri colored rice and a loaded green salad.

Stirling grilled some burgers and I put out the condiments, sliced onion, and lettuce leaves. We used the ranch dressing left over form yesterday's supper. That worked well. And we are drinking Margaritas.
fiesta.gif
This is the third batch. I'm pretty sure I can't make any more. But, Stirling knows how to make Margaritas. ;)

Strawberries and whipped cream later for dessert. :pig:

We started making batches of Planter's Punch. They sure go down easy, but they sure do pack a punch!:ohmy:

I love Margarita guy!! :LOL:

I did the same thing as Andy - I'm going to a potluck birthday party today, and part of last night's prep work was frying up some bacon to crumble for a pasta salad. How could I not just go ahead and make more bacon for a BLT for me...! :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom