What's cooking 3/30?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I only have one eye open so far,waiting for the coffee to give me a kick start:LOL: But at least I got up knowing what was for supper:)

I'm planning pork and tomatillo burritos, rice and beans for dinner to night. I also am going to make some of Sierra Cooks Morning Glory Muffins...What are you planning?:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

I just want to go back home and sleep!!LOL

It's eat out night, not sure what yet, probably from a taco place.

I'm going to make a lasagna-type dish with orichettes, since I have no lasagna noodles or frozen ravioli, which I sometimes substitute.
It should be good...pasta is pasta when you get down to it.

Can someone point me in the direction of the morning glory muffins? I can't seem to locate them. Thanks!

Making my world renowned (I love saying that..) jambalaya tonight. Not siding it with anything--a meal unto itself--though I've got a cheesecake from the last time I was in Seattle and went to Cheesecake Factory that I might dig out of the freezer.

licia said:
Can someone point me in the direction of the morning glory muffins? I can't seem to locate them. Thanks!

I can't find them either, maybe kadesma will share it?????:angel: :-p

Stuffed Peppers.I'll be making these I'm sure with my sous chef Angel as she loves peppers more than anything on earth!!!

texasgirl said:
I can't find them either, maybe kadesma will share it?????:angel: :-p
Texas,
I got the recipe from Sierra Cook, I've passed it on to licia and will send it to you if you'd like me to.:LOL: Someone posted it on DC but since SC sent it to me, I didn't bother to search..
kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Texas,
I got the recipe from Sierra Cook, I've passed it on to licia and will send it to you if you'd like me to.:LOL: Someone posted it on DC but since SC sent it to me, I didn't bother to search..
kadesma:)

Yes please.

Turkey chili with the fixings and corn bread. I'm too tired for much else, because I made ravioli today to freeze for company and everything seemed to go wrong.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom