What's cooking for dinner Saturday, March 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi gang! I have had some health issues and haven't been around here lately.

I found a recipe for a light version of Fettuccine Alfredo and made that tonight. It turned out very good. I added some cooked chicken breast to it and served with salad and bread. I'm usually only able to eat a few bites of alfredo, as it is usually so rich. This recipe was lighter and very satisfying. I was glad I went out on a limb and tried it. My 14-year-old and his overnight guest seemed to really like it, too!!:chef:

We had linguine with sauteed garlic, sundried tomatoes, basil, and soft goat cheese. Green salad on the side.

We had Margharita pizzza cooked on the grill, using wood, with fresh picked tomatos out of our garden and fresh mozzarella. Had to buy the basil unfortunately as the cold weather we had in Jan/Feb really stunted our basil and it hasn't recovered yet. Yum, yum, yum and it's all gone! No leftovers for breakfast this morning:(

Karen

Hmmm... A day late it looks like, but last night, I had a friend over. She made a salad loaded with herbs and veggies, and I did a French Onion soup. it was simple, hearty, and tasty! :)

We had a cookout at a local park with out church friends. I was the grill master and we had hamburgers and hot dogs. Lots of fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom