What's Cooking for Sunday, April 15, 2012?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had some errands to do, & too tired to cook... So, I picked up made-to-order individual pizzas:

Fresh sliced tomatoes
red onion
Green bell pepper
black olives
mushrooms
mozzarella cheese
fresh basil
Pepperoni

Not bad for $5 from Subway.

I don't exactly know yet. I just made my best ever Mexican Cornbread that smells just OUT of THIS WORLD! So whatever we have - it'll be wrapped around this aromatic discovery that has us drooling. Even Chester the cat is acting like I slipped some catnip in it. Poor Kitty will be so disappointed to learn of the Jalopenoes that went into it. A friend gave me this recipe & I am sooo very grateful!

Mmmm! Please share the recipe!

Hey guys I'm new here but I figured I get started and jump right in on replying to posts and such! On my menu tonight I'm making Pork and String Bean Stir Fry! Hope everyone's dishes comes out perfect and delectable!

Welcome to DC!

Kathleen said:
Mmmm! Please share the recipe!

Welcome to DC!

Sorry but I just saw this. I've been working a lot -have 2 jobs now, water lines have been broken / lots & lots of plumbing going on, my car was dented / insurance drama. I just haven't had time to thoroughly check over DC. I'll get you that recipe soon. I'm not at home right now it will have to be tomorrow as I don't get off until 11:00 PM tonight. I'm a sharer & I'm happy to give any recipe I can.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom