Originally Posted by msmofet
That sounds awesome Dave!! Would you share the chicken recipe pretty please. It sounds fantastic.
Here it is:
French Fried Onion Chicken
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ground mustard
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper (or to taste)
1 6 oz can of French's French Fried Onions
4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to be uniform thickness
non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a large shallow bowl, mix the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, ground mustard, garlic powder,
2. Put the french fried onions in a zip top bag and crush them. Pour the crushed onions into another large shallow bowl
3. Spray a Pyrex or ceramic baking dish with the cooking spray. Use a dish large enough to not crowd the chicken.
4. Dip one chicken breast into the butter mixture to coat.
5. Place the chicken in the crushed onions and press to coat, flip and press to coat the other side.
6. Place the chicken in the baking dish.
7. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
8. Use any remaining onions to top coat the breasts in the pan.
9. Pour any remaining butter mixture over the top of the chicken.
10. Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.