Whats cooking Friday November 6, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G'day, msmofet!

It's going to be something with chicken. I'm not sure how it's going to be prepared or what's going with it. It was meant for last night, but Mark and I got into a discussion that lasted way too long. That's why we had tossed salads. lol

I might have stuffing or mashed taters on the side..... with some vegie. I still have a huge chunk of cabbage I have to use.

Got some ground beef thawed out. Likely little meatballs in tomato sauce. We need it to be something fairly easy to grab as daughter #2 has a volleyball tournament this weekend. I'm still on a low energy ebb (but I think I'm over the worst!) so I need to go easy on the prep.

I have made breaded chicken breast (with homemade italian-seasoned wheat breadcrumbs), basic milk gravy, baked cabbage/carrots/celery and stuffing (out of a box :ermm:, but it's still good!) I love the smell of stuffing!! It's the time of year!! :chef:

Last edited:
going to make home made pizza. my first. looking forward to the process and the taste. and beer i think.

oh my gosh this was so good. i did use a store bought crust, not boblie(hate that stuff) sauce then sautéed onions and mushrooms. cheese, then pepperoni and more cheese. the beer was icy cold. what a treat. :chef:

I have made breaded chicken breast (with homemade italian-seasoned wheat breadcrumbs), basic milk gravy, baked cabbage/carrots/celery and stuffing (out of a box :ermm:, but it's still good!) I love the smell of stuffing!! It's the time of year!! :chef:
This was our dinner. It tasted sooo good on a rainy night! The gravy was a milk gravy seasoned with a little chicken bouillon, herbs and salt-n-pepper. The vegies were baked with garlic olive oil, caraway seed and a little salt. The breadcrumbs were a combination of regular wheat and white/wheat bread, seasoned with italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, garlic powder.
img_860601_0_545dbf978d59287ca11e1f59f65de2d3.jpg

img_860601_1_9ca19fda730335253b80cad708b9921d.jpg

This was our dinner. It tasted sooo good on a rainy night! The gravy was a milk gravy seasoned with a little chicken bouillon, herbs and salt-n-pepper. The vegies were baked with garlic olive oil, caraway seed and a little salt. The breadcrumbs were a combination of regular wheat and white/wheat bread, seasoned with italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, garlic powder.
img_860646_0_545dbf978d59287ca11e1f59f65de2d3.jpg

img_860646_1_9ca19fda730335253b80cad708b9921d.jpg
that looks yummy vb!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom