What's cooking Monday August 17, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Work night for me as well so the fancy meals come to an end till Friday unfortunately but I'll be popping into the supermarket on my way home to find something tasty and quick :)

I never managed to cook anything because after getting home from the supermarket I got a really bad migraine and had to put myself to bed at 19.15 and slept right the way through till the alarm went off for work at 07.15 :( At least I woke up feeling much much better though :)

Green bean casserole

dsc_0015.jpg

Looks very nice and healthy :)

Dinner tonight

porterhouse on the CI stovetop grill pan

img_845871_1_5ea3cb58dc5aac08a7be22d1e38a6145.jpg

img_845871_2_4fe8cb0f83f1adb3014a60ccd6bf390e.jpg

it was pinker than it looks in the pic

we also had stouffer mac and cheese and spinach.

That looks so juicy and tasty :D Cooked to perfection Msmofet!

I never managed to cook anything because after getting home from the supermarket I got a really bad migraine and had to put myself to bed at 19.15 and slept right the way through till the alarm went off for work at 07.15 :( At least I woke up feeling much much better though :)

Looks very nice and healthy :)

That looks so juicy and tasty :D Cooked to perfection Msmofet!
thank you JJ!! i have been finghting with a baby migraine for a few days now. though not as head splitting as a full blown they last longer and are only a notch lower than a full.

thank you JJ!! i have been finghting with a baby migraine for a few days now. though not as head splitting as a full blown they last longer and are only a notch lower than a full.

I can sympathise MM. I used to suffer from cluster headaches (not sure if you've heard of them?) and after them migraines seem nothing in comparison. I think it was the change in pressure here that caused mine this time. We have severe pressure changes in Moscow and it causes problems for many people.

I can sympathise MM. I used to suffer from cluster headaches (not sure if you've heard of them?) and after them migraines seem nothing in comparison. I think it was the change in pressure here that caused mine this time. We have severe pressure changes in Moscow and it causes problems for many people.
there stink and make me see double sometimes. this one has me slightly nausea today.

Last night I tossed together my "Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Sauce" (olive-oil-packed tuna, capers, garlic, fresh diced tomatoes, chopped Kalamata olives, Italian flat-leaf parsley, lemon juice, dry white wine, dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, butter, & arugula) & served it over Angel Hair pasta.

I second that. Hugggggs to you msmofet! I have never had a problem with headaches... just ongoing physical issues with other things... not life-threatening... just torture, sometimes.
thank you JJ and VB and i also have some of those torturous issues including my back and foot. hugs right back to you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom