What's cooking Monday July 20, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i think i will make stuffed peppers for dinner.

what are you cooking today?

Leftovers. Spaghetti/Meatballs, Italian Green Beans and Peach Pie with Candy nut topping.

I had planned a dinner for last night that we never ate. Late lunch and some poppers and cocktails kinda dulled our appetites.

So, tonight we are having chicken with pickled hot peppers over rice.

I'll be making baked or broiled (haven't decided yet) Mahi-Mahi topped with Mango-Habanero Salsa & accompanied by Twice-Fried Plaintains & a big green salad.

I'm having ground beef, onions, mushrooms, green peppers in a brown gravy over rice. Just picked the peppers from the garden this morning:)

i don't know, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, salad with tuna. don't know. what ever can be done with a cane. lol got my greasy fastfood burger last night. very good but i burped most of night and it was fat. lol

i don't know, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, salad with tuna. don't know. what ever can be done with a cane. lol got my greasy fastfood burger last night. very good but i burped most of night and it was fat. lol
awwwwwwwwwwwww so sorry!! i wish i could cook for you sweetie!!

I bought a whole flounder from the fisherman on Saturday, and intended to cook it Sunday, but... so tonight I will stuff it with some baby leeks and herbs and roast it with some Japanese turnips and their greens. I'll add a bit of Noilly-Prat (dry white vermouth) to keep it moist.

mmmm now I'm getting hungry! :LOL:

Everyone has a request around here ack!!!! Daughter wants chicken, so bbq chicken, boys and dh said a little pasta please, boys getting angel hair with butter and parm,dh will get some red pepper flakes,diced garden tomatoes, butter and evoo salt and pepper, asparagus, salad with garden tomatoes and cucumbers,avocado warm French bread and brownies after.
kades

Herb and garlic chicken bundles, with a Thai noodle salad, mmmmmm. Woulda been better had my red pepper not gone bad, but it was still yummy :).

img_837578_0_504ac5f9b99c932f1bba8c8b20bce9cc.jpg

Black bean/pinto bean/brown rice burritos with melted extra sharp cheddar. Lots of salsa and cilantro. Green salad on the side.

I defrosted some spaghetti sauce for lunch (main meal) and made three kinds of noodles (rice for DH, Regular for Dad and Spinach for me).

For dinner Dad and I had beef dips on burger buns and salad.

I fried some leftover noodles. I'd gone to make some chicken noodle soup on Sunday, and the bag cracked open and wound up with the entire bag of noodles in the broth. So we refrigerated the noodles. I added an egg and some green onions, then made a sort of fried noodle pancake. It was, if I do say so myself, pretty yummy.

This was Mark's dinner... a baked egg casserole for one. I had a square of it. I served it with a sliced, roasted potato and grapes.
img_837753_0_d7adb5d80e764b7ddb9c85df8692916a.jpg
yummy!! whats in the eggs? it looks like an egg foo young without the brown sauce.

Back
Top Bottom