What's cooking Monday March 1, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I took out a small pork loin. If it thaws in time it will either be a roast or it will be cut into boneless chops. Served with stuffing and/ or mashed taters, veggies (not sure yet what) and gravy.

Breakfast was Kix cereal topped with sliced banana, strawberries and blueberries.

img_881319_0_670675e28479b2de637d638b8585845f.jpg

msmofet--I love the Dr. Seuss in your signature! That's one of my all-time favorite quotes.

I have low-fat buttermilk whole wheat banana muffins in the oven right now. Probably a ham and cheese egg white omelet with steamed or roasted broccoli for dinner.

Tim

msmofet--I love the Dr. Seuss in your signature! That's one of my all-time favorite quotes.

I have low-fat buttermilk whole wheat banana muffins in the oven right now. Probably a ham and cheese egg white omelet with steamed or roasted broccoli for dinner.

Tim
LOL thanks!! i never thought of it as dr seuss though.

My husband is having a pork chop with roasted red potatoes and green beans. I'm on a two day cleansing fast...blah! I go on a fast and first thing I do is come to a cooking site - makes sense, right?? Lol.

My husband is having a pork chop with roasted red potatoes and green beans. I'm on a two day cleansing fast...blah! I go on a fast and first thing I do is come to a cooking site - makes sense, right?? Lol.
:angel: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm making tortellini and veggies tossed with a butter/olive oil combination infused with garlic. Maybe toss in some grated parm cheese too. Tossed greeen salad and garlic bread on the side. Ice cream fro dessert (Bryers was on sale for $1.99)

I'm making a variation of a Lidia Bastianich recipe for chicken with pickled peppers and calamata olives. We have it over white rice.

I'm busy smelling my beer-braised pot roast merrily bubble away. The beef cooks in dark beer, tomatoes, bacon and onions. Heaven! The only thing I don't like about it is it takes so long to cook! Will serve with mash potatoes...and a salad if I feel like being healthy. Nah, healthy's not gonna happen!:LOL:

I'm busy smelling my beer-braised pot roast merrily bubble away. The beef cooks in dark beer, tomatoes, bacon and onions. Heaven! The only thing I don't like about it is it takes so long to cook! Will serve with mash potatoes...and a salad if I feel like being healthy. Nah, healthy's not gonna happen!:LOL:
sounds yummy!! need pics and recipe please!!

The recipe says it's good to freeze. I've always made just half the recipe (except for the bacon and onion parts) and we've never managed to have enough left to freeze from "just half".
LOL sounds yummy!! i have a bottom round in the freezer and boneless beeef roasts are on sale this week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom