What's Cooking Monday November 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Okay, so I don't think I saw a thread started so I thought I would give it a try.

This is the first day I have felt like actually cooking in a long while.

I am making a vegetarian curried rice for me. DH will have some with a pork chop and raw veggies. I will do some pork, potato and peas for Dad, minced with pork gravy. This way the meals somewhat overlap even though we are all eating differently!

So, what is everyone else having?

It's a very mild pleasant day and I've had my fill of poultry. Burgers on the grill with all the fixins.

Leftover "milk pork" (Milk Pork) that I made Friday with steamed carrots. If I can find the cable to transfer pics, I'll post.

LP--it is GREAT to see you back. Glad things are going better--I know it is a long road. Sometimes you need to take a break from "family" to realize how much time spent with family members means <g>.

Last edited:
A GLT on Italian bread and finish off the cream or tomato soup I made last week... or was that two weeks ago... :rolleyes:

Okay, so I don't think I saw a thread started so I thought I would give it a try.

This is the first day I have felt like actually cooking in a long while.

I am making a vegetarian curried rice for me. DH will have some with a pork chop and raw veggies. I will do some pork, potato and peas for Dad, minced with pork gravy. This way the meals somewhat overlap even though we are all eating differently!

So, what is everyone else having?
Can you eat eggs? When I feel lousy or need comfort food easy on my tummy I make Pastina and eggs. My mom would make them for me when I was feeling sick but no fever. If you are interested let me know and I will post the recipe.

No cooking tonight. Taking DD out for her birthday dinner tonight. Her b-day is friday but hub is off tonight. Her request is Mt. Fuji Japanese Steakhouse.

Can you eat eggs? When I feel lousy or need comfort food easy on my tummy I make Pastina and eggs. My mom would make them for me when I was feeling sick but no fever. If you are interested let me know and I will post the recipe.
Thanks, MsM. You are so sweet and caring. :)

I have problems with eggs themselves - whether I am sick or not. But I have been eating a lot of egg salad and am fine with eggs as a part of a dish. I would love to see your recipe. You have shown pictures of it and it looks yummy.

It is my son-in-law's birthday, and he chose Black Bean Kielbasa soup and white cake with chocolate frosting, made by Nancy of course. :yum:

We lost our 20 yr old kitty today. Comfort food tonight. I think the only thing I'm up to making is mac and cheese.

It is my son-in-law's birthday, and he chose Black Bean Kielbasa soup and white cake with chocolate frosting, made by Nancy of course. :yum:
Oh, that all sounds good! And since you are just down the coast I can probably make it there in time for dinner.....Wednesday :ROFLMAO:

We lost our 20 yr old kitty today. Comfort food tonight. I think the only thing I'm up to making is mac and cheese.

So sorry for your loss, Alix. I understand the pain of losing a beloved pet. {{{{{{{{{{Alix and Family}}}}}}}}}}

So sorry for your loss, Alix. Glad she had you and your family to love her for so long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom