What's cooking Monday, September 14, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty boring dinner tonight. I wanted to jazz up my burgers tonight. Family loved them.

Dinner:

Burgers with finely chopped fresh onion and garlic, finely chopped cheddar cheese, dry porcini mushroom powder and Montreal steak seasoning mixed into raw meat and then formed into burgers and fried in a pan. Lettuce, tomato, american cheese, pickle slices and ketchup condiments. Deli potato and mac salads as sides.

img_853437_0_d62ea1f10c95f4f4e4c0c2858e85b890.jpg

img_853437_1_a115dfea329dbcf6d2916743e7546788.jpg
I felt like looking through some old threads as I felt I didn't reply to some of the posts. Now, I am glad I did!! WOWzerS, that is quite the droolific meal! I have three nights, before Mark comes home, and I have so many ideas on dinner. Cheeseburgers might have to be one of them! Great pictures! :) You're like me in that you love those dill pickle slices!
drool.gif

I felt like looking through some old threads as I felt I didn't reply to some of the posts. Now, I am glad I did!! WOWzerS, that is quite the droolific meal! I have three nights, before Mark comes home, and I have so many ideas on dinner. Cheeseburgers might have to be one of them! Great pictures! :) You're like me in that you love those dill pickle slices!
drool.gif
thank you vb. i love pickles on my burgers!!

Back
Top Bottom