What's cooking Monday September 21, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I think i will use left over roast and make roast beef hash tonight.

what about you?

Shrimp and zucchini with mushrooms and onions, in a buttery garlic sauce, over linguine.

Roast Chicken, potatoes with olive oil , rosemary , salt and pepper. Also Green beans or Carrots , veggie will be for hubby and me since his friend does not eat veggies. Crusty bread or biscuits , not sure yet. Pudding for dessert.

Here's what I'm having for tonight's Din Din,

656585824_Y6YAu-M.jpg

I forgot to turn of the lens vegetta in Adobe cs4, CRAP!

I made a lamb and green bean stew that my Lebanese friends make. It's pronounced Looby, have no idea how it should be spelled. We love it.

We had Denver sandwiches for our main meal at lunch today. DH is taking the hot dogs he didn't eat last night at work and Dad and I will probably have something light and salad for dinner. Not sure what yet.

I am making pork tenderloin in a mushroom, shallot and cream sauce, red potatoes and a salad. I am going to make a cake too, maybe a chocolate cake. Has to be something easy though.

Lovely fresh membrane-free catfish "nuggets" were on sale at the market for $1.99/lb., so couldn't resist picking up a pound to make "Catfish Tacos" tonight.

Tonight is rather a clean out the refrigerator and more tomatoes night..Spanish rice, and tomatoe pie, homemade biscuits and honey..Sour cream pound cake and frozen raspberries

kadesma:)

I'm making special "simple" no sauce pasta tonight...my moms recipe, with a side of garlic bread. And cheesecake for dessert.

I've eaten it a few times, however this will be my first prep. *shivers*

Grilled C-Cut P-Chops......
Baked Tator Salad...........
Tomato Aspic.......
Green Beans loaded with Garlic......
Yellow Squash Casserole.........
Chocolate Cookies loaded down with Pecans/Nilla Ice Cream.....................

msmofet.... I couldn't wait any longer.. I threw together a meatloaf and put in the crock-pot on high. I'm probably going to have home fries and green beans with it.... french bread.

Back
Top Bottom