What's cooking Saturday May 8, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I think Chicken cutlets but not sure how I will cook them.

Depends on how I feel this evening...may be just salads. A long day of gardening and yard work ahead of me starting in about 30 minutes.

I went grocery shopping after work last night, so I am not sure what I want. The fresh choices ( not yet frozen) are: Portobello Burgers and maybe fries.
Pork Burgers and undetermined sides
Turkey Breast, Stuffing Rice and Vegetable Tian
Fajitas OR Center Cut Pork Chops, undetermined sides
Decisions, decisions, decisions..............

going to roast a turkey thigh, make homemade stuffing, using home made broth.(canned stuff to salty) a veg. maybe the brussel sprouts i have been putting off, and with leaks.

I ran and got chinese take away again. That is 2x this week :( but I was just too tired to cook after all day in the yard and garden.

On the bright side I got 2 planting bed rebuilt, 2 tilled, and my squash, watermelon and cucumbers planted.

going to roast a turkey thigh, make homemade stuffing, using home made broth.(canned stuff to salty) a veg. maybe the brussel sprouts i have been putting off, and with leaks.

it was all delicious, if i do say so myself.roasted thigh in covered casserole dish, 350 for an hour, then turned it over. was moist and wonderful. i really love it when a plan turns out the way i wanted it too. have left overs for several more meals.

We just finished a late - but absolutely delicious - Caribbean-style dinner: Baked Jerk-seasoning-coated Mahi Mahi filets, along with my own version of "Spinach Callaloo-Style", & some baked ripe plantains (purchased frozen; Goya brand - quite good!).

I had scrambled eggs and sliced tomatoes. family had sammies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom